Help Us Help You Appraise Your Wine
In order for us to make an offer on your wine, we need to have as much detail as possible.
- Wine Name
- Vineyard designations that apply;
- whether it is a reserve, any detail that is relevant to the value of the wine.
- Number of bottles
- 750ml, magnum, double magnum, etc.
Fill levels (ullage,) label condition, signs of seepage, in short any condition that will affect the value of the bottle. Any agreed upon price for your collection is subject to review once we have the wines in house and can make our own visual inspection. If you have bottles where you are unsure of the fills or labels, you can send us a digital photo.
Unlike most other wine buyers, we will take care of all aspects of shipping from providing the most durable packing materials, to helping you pack large collections, to arranging for collection and delivery of the wine door to door. We only use the most reputable carriers and even cover insurance for the wine while in transit. Few if any other buyers offer this level of professionalism and caution while handling your wine.
Unlike an auction, when you sell your wine to us, we give you a guaranteed price up-front, no hidden auction fees. You won’t have to wait sometimes six months or more only to find out just part of your collection has sold. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that as soon as we inspect your collection, you will receive full payment within 24 hours.
1) Call us at 336-869-3776 or email us at email@example.com to discuss and evaluate your collection
2) Once we agree on a price for your collection,you will receive a written contract via email as well as instruction on the shipment of your wine to us. Note: (All shipping materials are provided by wine-liquidators and are fully insured. We cover all shipping/logistics costs). For large acquisitions be prepared for us to come to you.
3) As soon as wine is received and inspected we will overnight you a certified bank check or you may choose to use bank wire method instead. It’s as simple as that, no waiting weeks or even months to collect your funds.
We at Wine-Liquidators understand that selling any size collection can sometimes be a daunting and time consuming task. That is why we strive to make the entire process from start to finish as smooth and easy as possible.